FSJ Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FSJ Airsoft

Airsoft forum for Fort st John and surrounding area

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hey all got a new feld

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
viper1983

hey all got a new feld Empty
PostSubject: hey all got a new feld   hey all got a new feld I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 11:59 am

hey we just got a place with 5 acres to play and build on it is 10 min out of town no one around for miles so let me know what you think there is buildings and hay bales on this property will fill you in more just pm me. well later for now keep eyes on the prize boys and girls Smile
Back to top Go down
Jensen

Jensen

PostSubject: Re: hey all got a new feld   hey all got a new feld I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:01 pm

What kind of buildings are we talking about here and im assuming you have owners permission and you arent just getting our hopes up Sad
Back to top Go down
https://fsjairsoft.forumotion.com
viper1983

PostSubject: Re: hey all got a new feld   hey all got a new feld I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 8:24 pm

yep got promishion you have alredy sean it jensen there is lots of potensel there for a feld and the best thing is it is out of town but not that far and there is cell servis well eny questions dont be a fraed to ask later all Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hey all got a new feld   hey all got a new feld I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hey all got a new feld
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FSJ Airsoft :: Games :: Peace Airsoft-Fort St John-
Jump to: