FSJ Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FSJ Airsoft

Airsoft forum for Fort st John and surrounding area

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Friday may20th training!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cankiller
Admin
cankiller

Friday may20th training! Empty
PostSubject: Friday may20th training!   Friday may20th training! I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 3:50 pm

we will be at the field setting up for the saturday game and also i will be going through explinations of tactics and running drills for anyone that would like to come and learn so your not completely daft to the idea of a "tactical advantage"

just reply to this post if your in and whom else you will be bringing along
Back to top Go down
lkdkdj
Admin
lkdkdj

PostSubject: Re: Friday may20th training!   Friday may20th training! I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 8:09 pm

friday is the 21 but i will be there setting up i might do some target practice that night but well see how long it takes us to get the field ready for sat. if you need directions to the house please p.m me and let me know i can let you know and so can cankiller just pm one of us. thank you
Back to top Go down
Jensen

Jensen

PostSubject: Re: Friday may20th training!   Friday may20th training! I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 11:49 pm

i hope everything goes well, you guys just doing basic? breach and cler, watching points, ladder system.... have a good time and post up how it went

Jensen
Back to top Go down
https://fsjairsoft.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friday may20th training!   Friday may20th training! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friday may20th training!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FSJ Airsoft :: Games :: Peace Airsoft-Fort St John-
Jump to: