FSJ Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FSJ Airsoft

Airsoft forum for Fort st John and surrounding area

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Load outs, gun and such

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cankiller
Admin
cankiller

Load outs, gun and such Empty
PostSubject: Load outs, gun and such   Load outs, gun and such I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 12:41 am

just a thread to tell what you've got and what we are planning to get!
Back to top Go down
cankiller
Admin
cankiller

PostSubject: Re: Load outs, gun and such   Load outs, gun and such I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 12:48 am

i currently have 2 m4's

1, my baby is a custom build. magpul body 12" ras, sopmod stock, magpul miad grip
it has a 6.04 tight bore barrel and stock internals. shooting roughly 330fps but she's sweet

2. is the nail driver, custom build. tm body madbull jp 7"front kit, hk 417 stock, hk416 grip
it has a madbull python 6.04 tighbore, g&p reinforced mechbox, 300%torque up gears, high tourque motor, m130 spring. shooting in the 450fps range( will be chrono'd sat)

and a up and comming special guest soon! gotta be on the field to see this one
Back to top Go down
lkdkdj
Admin
lkdkdj

PostSubject: Re: Load outs, gun and such   Load outs, gun and such I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 9:05 am

i have one beretta, one m-16, one c-7, and of course i have the spw249 saw i am looking for a desert eagle and some other gun's.
Back to top Go down
cankiller
Admin
cankiller

PostSubject: Re: Load outs, gun and such   Load outs, gun and such I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 10:54 am

let me expand on one of IKDKDJ's gun
he has a c7a2, with full colt trades metal body, madbull torus mech box, m120 spring, tightbore barrel. it is an exact replica of the canadian issue!
Back to top Go down
lkdkdj
Admin
lkdkdj

PostSubject: Re: Load outs, gun and such   Load outs, gun and such I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 12:15 pm

yeah what can said
Back to top Go down
Beach

Beach

PostSubject: Re: Load outs, gun and such   Load outs, gun and such I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:05 pm

Well now that i have that C7a2 its going to get a full makeover, cant tell you....you will just have to wait and see it and feel it. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Load outs, gun and such   Load outs, gun and such I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Load outs, gun and such
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FSJ Airsoft :: The FSJ Club :: Chat Box-
Jump to: