FSJ Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FSJ Airsoft

Airsoft forum for Fort st John and surrounding area

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Finally...Its Up!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jensen

Jensen

Finally...Its Up! Empty
PostSubject: Finally...Its Up!   Finally...Its Up! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:06 am

Finally the website is up and running, no issues yet. If someone runs into it just PM me or cankiller and it will be dealt with accordingly. Thanks and lets make this forum massive!!!
Back to top Go down
https://fsjairsoft.forumotion.com
lkdkdj
Admin
lkdkdj

Finally...Its Up! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally...Its Up!   Finally...Its Up! I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 10:19 pm

jensen can you make me an admin please thanks buddy
Back to top Go down
shane joshua

Finally...Its Up! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally...Its Up!   Finally...Its Up! I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 12:20 pm

Jensen wrote:
Finally the website is up and running, no issues yet. If someone runs into it just PM me or cankiller and it will be dealt with accordingly. Thanks and lets make this forum massive!!!
sir,we looking forward to join the airsoft in fort saint john....as for now we building a new group or a team in FSJ we are playing at our training ground for practise in order to compete in your team...how can i contact you sir?hope i can hear your feed back...thanks!semion
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Finally...Its Up! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally...Its Up!   Finally...Its Up! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finally...Its Up!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FSJ Airsoft :: Information :: FSJ News-
Jump to: